The purpose of this page is to provide resources that will help parents support their student's success, connect them to the university, and keep them informed.
- Find answers to numerous common questions of Simpson parents.
- Your student must complete the Privacy Release form (as part of the Pre-Registration Forms) in order to release account information to you since federal regulations (FERPA) prohibit the sharing of certain financial information.
- Financial Aid Information for Parents
- Types of Aid Institutional, State and Federal listing of aid available at Simpson.
- Important Dates Milestone dates for Financial Aid
- Here you will find addresses and phone numbers for churches, banks, shopping centers, activities and attractions for the Redding area.
- What your student should and should not bring to their residence hall rooms and what you should bring to help them move in.