Degree Completion - Business Administration (Online)
An organization's greatest assets are its people, and the responsibility for retaining and managing those people is a critical component of the workplace. The Degree Completion Online Business Administration degree, teaches the core fundamentals to be successful in a variety of fields. You'll learn the dynamics of interactions between organizations and people, and how to manage those dynamics to successfully lead, motivate and manage a professional organization's resources.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate ethical decision-making and apply biblical-based concepts or servant leadership to business administration practices.
- Perform financial functions and operations.
- Use a range of techniques (manual and automated) to perform analysis, synthesize data, and make appropriate decisions.
- Analyze and apply the concepts and theories of business to current business administration problems, domestically and/or globally.
Paul Wood, MBA
Business Department Chair
Business Administration Disciplinary Lead
- 100% Online in 7 week courses
- Study under experienced faculty, who offer engaging, real-world application
- Progress through the program in a cohort model
- Interact with diverse classmates from a variety of life stages and backgrounds
The online Business Administration program allows you to pursue your education without changing your schedule. As a completely online program, you can complete your degree on time – your time.
After completing a short online Orientation course, you will be prepared to participate in the online courses. The Business Administration major consists of 12 online courses. Each course is seven weeks long, running from Monday through Sunday. Find out more about this option under our Online Delivery page.
All of the following courses must be completed at Simpson University. You can view our Academic Catalog for full course descriptions.
|Career and Professional Development
|Introduction to Management and Organizational Behavior
|Christianity and World Religions
|Social and Emotional Intelligence
|Principles of Marketing
|Seminar in Strategy, Ethics, and Policy
|Productions and Operations
|Ethics in Leadership
Business Administration Program Concentrations
For more information on the admissions process and requirements for our Degree Completion programs, please visit our Degree Completion Admissions page.
- Admissions Process
- Admissions Requirements
- AS Dates and Deadlines
- Apply Now for our Online Business Administration program
- Get Financial Aid Information